At Renewal Life Worldwide Worship Center we consider it important to express clearly and publicly what we believe God has revealed to us in the Scriptures.
- We believe there are core truths that are central to the Christian faith.
- While we acknowledge differences of opinion exist on numerous questions of doctrine and biblical interpretation, we consider these core truths to include a high view of Scripture, and salvation through faith alone, in Christ alone, by grace alone.
- With a high view of Scripture, and a firm grasp of the keys elements of our salvation and Christ‘s person and work, we are ready to continue to grow in our understanding.
- Understanding our salvation as outside of us leads us to be transparent and open to explore the meaning of Scripture, without having to be defensive over different views.
- We welcome a robust and healthy discussion of the Bible from the viewpoint of discovering the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. God‘s Word alone is inerrant and infallible, not our interpretations of it.
- Thus we will always be open to correction from Scripture and will refine our statement of faith as the Spirit teaches and guides us.
- So while we recognize that differences of opinion and interpretation do exist among the people of this local church, and that robust, yet humble, discussion and debate on these matters is spiritually healthy, nothing contrary to our core beliefs will be publicly promoted.
- It should also be understood that acceptance of our full statement of faith is not a requirement for people who attend Renewal Life Worldwide Worship Center, as if to suggest that disagreement with any particular assertion disqualifies a person from being actively engaged in the ministries of this local body of believers.
- We welcome and embrace all who believe in and follow the Lord Jesus Christ, whether or not they can affirm every item in our statement of faith.
The purpose of this summary and our full statement of faith is to make known where Renewal Life Worldwide Worship Center stands on issues of supreme importance to Christian faith and life.